Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year - New Life

For those of you that don't know me, I am usually a quiet and reserved man to a fault. Seems that things don't get out there unless it's past the point of discussion. With that said, I will say that this may be my post of least content. It is much later than past my bedtime and I don't want to rant incoherently!

I am embarking on a journey that was unexpected to say the least, with many factors playing into my welcoming of the new year. 2011 was great in ways, but to say that I had much to look forward to would be an understatement. I just had little idea how much was really in store for me. All in all, the object of the exercise was to better myself in order to be able to move ahead in life. That is well underway; now the "go hard or stay home" saying is my mantra of sorts.

I hope to be able to use my blog to bring attention not only to who I am personally, but to help expose deeper viewpoints normally left to stew in my noggin. I am a much better writer than I am talker. Usual preference is to stay shy, and let more happen than I make happen. Well, hopefully this medium will allow me to step out of the shadows and into the light of like minds. I not only feed off others' initiative but feed into the positive collective consciousness.

I leave you now with this: If you want something in your life, picture it there until it has manifested itself in the form that the universe has chosen.

Til next time, stay thirsty my friends.

1 comment:

  1. You and I are so much alike...quiet, reserved. We observe rather than interact. Letting things happen rather than making them happen directly impacts the circumstances of our lives.

    I spend so much time thinking about what I need to do to improve. The hard part is putting my thoughts into action.

    With where my life is now, there is so much to think about. I can only pray that I can take action to my thoughts and make the necessary adjustments and live accordingly!

    This is another well written and thought provoking post! Keep updating!

    ReplyDelete